Saturday 19 March 2016

Music

Listening to music has always been my most reassuring thing to do if I feel down or sad or happy or if I just need a break from something and need to escape into my own little world. I always know that it would be there and that I would feel better when I listen to it. I don't need to have a device with me when I need it because it's one of those things I can do without anything else. Such as: I can sing and that makes me feel better (if my throat's sore, I sing in my head). I usually listen to music that I can relate to, but sometimes when I'm with my mates we can just listen to or sing whatever we want at the  top of our voices without worrying what somebody else would think because we're all having fun and we don't really care what people say. What I'm trying to say is though, that music is beautiful and enchanting, it can be a perfect distraction from the worrying thoughts in my head. So, I guess this is like a thank you to the people who write the amazing music that we all love to listen to and to the people who listen to the music and recognise the effort they have put in and the emotions that are shining through. I wonder what everyone else's escape is, if it's music than what type of music.
Animegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment